We appreciate your visit to our website. The protection of your personal data is very important to us. We collect and use your personal data exclusively within the framework of the provisions of the data protection law of the Federal Republic of Germany. In the following, you can find out in detail which data is collected, stored and used in which way.
1. Goal setting and accountability
1. This data protection declaration explains to you the type, scope and purpose of the processing of personal data within our online offer and the associated websites, functions and content (hereinafter collectively referred to as "online offer" or "website"). The data protection declaration applies regardless of the domains, systems, platforms and devices (e.g. desktop or mobile) used on which the online offer is carried out.
2. The provider of the online offer and responsible under data protection law is B&K Sportwagen Rheinland GmbH, Berliner Allee 32, 40212 Düsseldorf, represented by the managing director Sebastian Berger, email address: info @ bk-sportwagen (dot) de (hereinafter referred to as "we" or "us"). For further information about us and contact options, we refer to our imprint: www.bk-sportwagen.de/impressum.
3. The term "user" includes all customers and visitors to our online offer. The terms used, such as "user", are to be understood as gender-neutral.
2. Questions about data protection
1. You are welcome to address any questions regarding the processing of your personal data directly to us:
B&K Sportwagen Rheinland GmbH
Berliner Allee 32
Fon: + 49 211 731492-50
Fax: +49 211 731 492-59
Email: datenschutz @ bk-sportwagen (dot) de
3. Basic information on data processing and legal bases
1. We process personal data of users only in compliance with the relevant data protection regulations. This means that user data is only processed if there is legal permission. This means, in particular, if the data processing is necessary for the provision of our contractual services (e.g. processing of orders) and online services or is required by law, the consent of the user exists, as well as due to our legitimate interests (i.e. interest in analysis, optimization and economic operation and security of our online offer within the meaning of Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit.f. and marketing purposes as well as the collection of access data and the use of third-party services.
2. As of May 21.05.2018, XNUMX (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR reference date"), the validity of our processing of personal data will be determined solely by the GDPR and then applicable data protection laws, which in particular include the new BDSG. In the context of this data protection declaration, terms and regulations of the GDPR are already used, which, however, fundamentally correspond in terms of content to the regulations and terms of the laws applicable up to the GDPR reference date. If terms are not defined below, their meaning is to be understood up to the GDPR reference date in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations.
3. With regard to the processing of personal data on the basis of the Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we point out that the legal basis for the consent is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a and Art. 7 GDPR, the legal basis for processing for the performance of our services and implementation of contractual measures Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR, the legal basis for processing to fulfill our legal obligations Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. c GDPR, and the legal basis for processing to safeguard our legitimate interests is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
4.Description of the affected groups of people as well as data & categories:
1. Customers: address, telephone, fax and e-mail data, dates of birth, contract data, support information, statistical data, billing and performance data, bank details, driver's license data, identity card data
2. Interested parties / non-customers: address data, telephone, fax and e-mail data, offer data, areas of interest
3. Employees, applicants, trainees, interns, former employees:
Application documents, information on professional career / training and qualifications, any previous convictions, contract, master and accounting data, address data, telephone, fax and e-mail data, field of activity, salary details, names and ages of relatives - if relevant to social benefits, income tax data, Bank details, time and attendance data, employee reviews, social security data
4. Service providers, suppliers: address data, telephone, fax and e-mail data, contact data, billing and performance data, contract data, bank details, groups of people that cannot be assigned: video files
5. Purpose of data processing:
1. The object of the company is the sale of passenger and commercial vehicles (new and used vehicles), the maintenance and repair of motor vehicles, the sale of vehicle spare parts and accessories as well as the support of customers and non-customers in connection with the aforementioned services.
2. In addition, there is the promotion of products and services, the provision of mobility / test drive vehicles. Accompanying or supporting functions are personnel, customer / contractual partner administration, insurance and banking services brokerage and service administration.
6. Recipients of the data or data categories to which the data can be communicated
1. Public bodies in the event of overriding legal provisions:
2. External contractors to carry out order processing in accordance with legal requirements as well as external bodies and internal bodies / specialist departments of B&K Sportwagen Rheinland GmbH and affiliated subsidiaries to fulfill the aforementioned purpose of data processing.
7. Safety measures
1. We take organizational, contractual and technical security measures in accordance with the state of the art in order to ensure that the provisions of data protection laws are complied with and to protect the data processed by us against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or unauthorized access Protect people.
2. One of the security measures is the encrypted transfer of data between your browser and our server.
8. Disclosure of data to third parties and third-party providers
1. Data will only be passed on to third parties within the framework of legal requirements. We only pass on user data to third parties if this is necessary, for example, for billing purposes or for other purposes if these are necessary to fulfill our contractual obligations towards the users.
2. If we use subcontractors to provide our services, we take suitable legal precautions as well as appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of personal data in accordance with the relevant statutory provisions.
3. If, within the scope of this data protection declaration, content, tools or other means are used by other providers (hereinafter jointly referred to as "third-party providers") and whose registered office is in a third country, it can be assumed that data will be transferred to the third-party providers' registered offices .
4. Third countries are countries in which the GDPR is not a directly applicable law, ie basically countries outside the EU or the European Economic Area. The transfer of data to third countries takes place either when there is an adequate level of data protection, the consent of the user or other legal permission.
1. When you contact us (using the contact form or email), the information provided by the user is processed to process and process the contact request.
2. User information can be saved in our Customer Relationship Management System (“CRM System”) or a comparable inquiry organization and must be saved as business letters for 6 years due to legal requirements.
10. Registration with Third Party Authentication Services
1. Users can register and log in with the help of third-party authentication services, provided these are made available (hereinafter referred to as “third-party authentication”). For example, Facebook, Twitter or Google can be used as authentication services (hereinafter referred to as “authentication provider”).
2. The prerequisite for third-party authentication is that users are registered with the respective authentication providers and enter the required access data on the web form provided for this purpose. The registration is processed via our server, the actual registration takes place directly with the respective authentication provider.
3. As part of a registration, we receive a user ID with the information that the user is logged in under this user ID and an ID (user handle) that can no longer be used by us. Whether we receive further data depends solely on the third-party authentication used by the user, the selected data releases as part of the authentication and also which data users have released in the privacy or other settings of the user account with the authentication provider. Depending on the authentication provider and the choice of user, it can be different data, usually the email address and the user name. In the case of Facebook, it is so-called “public information” that everyone can see. This includes the name, the profile and cover picture, the gender, the networks (e.g. school or job), the user name (Facebook URL) and the user identification number (Facebook ID).
4. The password entered as part of the third-party authentication is neither visible to us, nor is it stored by us.
5. Users are asked to note that their information stored by us can be automatically compared with your user account with the authentication provider, but this is not always possible or actually takes place. If, for example, the users' email addresses change, users have to change them manually in their user account with us.
6. Should users ever decide that they no longer want to use the link to their user account with the authentication provider for third-party authentication, they must cancel this connection within their user account with the authentication provider. If users want to delete their data with us, they have to cancel their membership with us.
11. Collection of access data
1. On the basis of our legitimate interests, we collect data about every access to the server on which this service is located (so-called server log files). The access data includes the name of the accessed website, file, date and time of access, amount of data transferred, notification of successful access, browser type and version, the user's operating system, referrer URL (the previously visited page), IP address and the requesting provider .
2. Logfile information is stored for security reasons (eg to investigate abusive or fraudulent activities) for a maximum of seven days and then deleted. Data whose further retention is required for evidential purposes shall be exempted from the cancellation until final clarification of the incident.
12. Cookies & range measurement
1. Cookies are information that is transferred from our web server or third party web servers to the user's web browser and stored there for later retrieval. Cookies can be small files or other types of information storage. Unless expressly stated in this data protection declaration, we only use so-called "session cookies", which are only stored for the duration of the current visit to our website (e.g. to save your login status). A randomly generated unique identification number, a so-called session ID, is stored in a session cookie. A cookie also contains information about its origin and the storage period. These cookies cannot save any other data. Session cookies are deleted when you have finished using our online offer and, for example, log out or close your browser.
3. If users do not want cookies to be stored on their computer, they are asked to deactivate the corresponding option in the system settings of their browser. Saved cookies can be deleted in the system settings of the browser. The exclusion of cookies can lead to functional restrictions of this online offer.
13. Google Analytics
2. Google is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement, which provides a guarantee to comply with European data protection law (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active).
3. Google will use this information on our behalf to evaluate the use of our online offer by users, to compile reports on the activities within this online offer and to provide us with further services related to the use of this online offer and the internet usage. In this case, pseudonymous usage profiles of the users can be created from the processed data.
4. We only use Google Analytics with activated IP anonymization. This means that the IP address of the users will be shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there.
5. The IP address transmitted by the user's browser will not be merged with other Google data. Users can prevent the storage of cookies by setting their browser software accordingly; Users can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to their use of the online offer and from processing this data by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
6. For more information about data usage by Google, setting and contradictory options, visit the websites of Google: https://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/partners ( "How Google uses data when you use websites or apps of our partners"), http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads ( "Use of data for advertising purposes"), http://www.google.de/settings/ads ("Managing information that Google uses to show you advertising").
7. As an alternative to the browser add-on or within browsers on mobile devices, please click this link to prevent Google Analytics from collecting data on this website in the future (the opt-out only works in the browser and only for this domain) . An opt-out cookie will be stored on your device. If you delete your cookies in this browser, you will have to click this link again.
14. Facebook social plugins
1. We use on the basis of our legitimate interests (ie interest in the analysis, optimization and economic operation of our online offer within the meaning of Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit. f) GDPR) social plugins (“plugins”) from the social network facebook.com , which is operated by Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbor, Dublin 2, Ireland ("Facebook"). The plugins can display interaction elements or content (e.g. videos, graphics or text contributions) and can be recognized by one of the Facebook logos (white “f” on a blue tile, the terms “like”, “like” or a “thumbs up” sign ) or are marked with the addition "Facebook Social Plugin". The list and the appearance of the Facebook social plugins can be viewed here: developers.facebook.com. The following information applies in particular to registration on our website using Facebook.
2. Facebook is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement, which provides a guarantee to comply with European data protection law (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000GnywAAC&status=Active).
3. When a user invokes a feature of this online offering that includes such a plugin, their device establishes a direct connection to the Facebook servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted by Facebook directly to the device of the user and incorporated by him into the online offer. In the process, user profiles of the processed data can be created. Therefore, we have no influence on the extent of the data that Facebook collects with the help of this plugin and therefore informs users according to our knowledge.
4. By integrating the plugins, Facebook receives the information that a user has accessed the corresponding page of the online offer. If the user is logged in to Facebook, Facebook can assign the visit to his Facebook account. If users interact with the plugins, for example, press the Like button or leave a comment, the information is transmitted from your device directly to Facebook and stored there. If a user is not a member of Facebook, there is still the possibility that Facebook will find out and save their IP address. According to Facebook, only an anonymous IP address is stored in Germany.
5. The purpose and scope of the data collection and the further processing and use of the data by Facebook as well as the related rights and setting options to protect the privacy of users can be found in Facebook's data protection information: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/.
6. If a user is a Facebook member and does not want Facebook to collect data about him via this online offer and link it to his member data stored on Facebook, he must log out of Facebook before using our online offer and delete his cookies. Further settings and contradictions to the use of data for advertising purposes are possible within the Facebook profile settings: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=ads or via the US side http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ oder die EU-Seite http://www.youronlinechoices.com/, The settings are platform-independent, ie they are adopted for all devices, such as desktop computers or mobile devices.
15. Facebook, Custom Audiences and Facebook Marketing Services
1. Due to our legitimate interests in analysis, optimization and economic operation of our online offer and for these purposes, the so-called "Facebook pixel" of the social network Facebook, which is operated by Facebook Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, is used within our online offer. CA 94025, USA, or if you are based in the EU, Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbor, Dublin 2, Ireland (“Facebook”) is used.
2. Facebook is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement, which provides a guarantee to comply with European data protection law (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000GnywAAC&status=Active).
3. With the help of the Facebook pixel, Facebook is on the one hand able to determine the visitors to our online offer as a target group for the presentation of advertisements (so-called "Facebook ads"). Accordingly, we use the Facebook pixel to only display the Facebook ads placed by us to Facebook users who have also shown an interest in our online offer or who have certain characteristics (e.g. interests in certain topics or products based on the visited Websites) that we transmit to Facebook (so-called "Custom Audiences"). With the help of the Facebook pixel, we would also like to ensure that our Facebook ads correspond to the potential interest of the users and are not annoying. With the help of the Facebook pixel, we can also understand the effectiveness of the Facebook ads for statistical and market research purposes by seeing whether users have been redirected to our website after clicking on a Facebook ad (so-called "conversion").
4. The Facebook pixel is directly integrated by Facebook when you visit our website and can save a so-called cookie, ie a small file, on your device. If you then log in to Facebook or visit Facebook while logged in, the visit to our online offer will be noted in your profile. The data collected about you is anonymous to us, so it does not allow us to draw any conclusions about the identity of the user. However, the data is stored and processed by Facebook so that a connection to the respective user profile is possible and can be used by Facebook as well as for its own market research and advertising purposes. If we should transmit data to Facebook for comparison purposes, it will be encrypted locally in the browser and only then sent to Facebook via a secure https connection. This is done solely for the purpose of making a comparison with the data that is also encrypted by Facebook.
5. Furthermore, when using the Facebook pixel, we use the additional function "extended comparison" (data such as telephone numbers, e-mail addresses or Facebook IDs of the users) to create target groups ("Custom Audiences" or "Look Alike Audiences") ) transmitted to Facebook (encrypted). Further information on the "extended adjustment": (https://www.facebook.com/business/help/611774685654668).
- Also on the basis of our legitimate interests, we use the “Custom Audiences from File” process of the social network Facebook, Inc. In this case, the email addresses of the newsletter recipients are uploaded to Facebook. The upload process is encrypted. The upload is used solely to determine the recipients of our Facebook ads. We want to ensure that the ads are only shown to users who are interested in our information and services.
6. The processing of the data by Facebook takes place within the framework of Facebook's data usage guidelines. Accordingly, general information on the presentation of Facebook ads, in the Facebook data usage guidelines: https://www.facebook.com/policy.php. Special information and details about the Facebook pixel and how it works can be found in the Facebook help section: https://www.facebook.com/ business/help/651294705016616.
7. You can object to the collection by the Facebook pixel and the use of your data to display Facebook ads. To set which types of advertisements are shown to you within Facebook, you can call up the page set up by Facebook and follow the instructions there on the settings for usage-based advertising: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=ads, The settings are platform-independent, ie they are adopted for all devices, such as desktop computers or mobile devices.
8. To prevent the collection of your data by means of the Facebook pixel on our website, please click the following link: Facebook opt-out
Note: If you click the link, an "opt-out" cookie will be saved on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must click the link again. Furthermore, the opt-out only applies within the browser you are using and only within our web domain to which the link was clicked.
16. Social Media Buttons and Links
1. The links / buttons to social networks and platforms (hereinafter referred to as "social media") used within our online offer do not establish direct contact between social networks and users. Their function corresponds to the operation of a regular online link.
2. The following illustration provides an overview of the linked social media providers, along with links to their data protection declarations, which contain further information on the processing of data and options for objection (so-called opt-out):
- Facebook.com, Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbor, Dublin 2, Ireland, data protection declaration: http://de-de.facebook.com/policy.php, Opt-out: https://www.facebook.com/settings.
- Twitter Inc., 795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA. Data protection declaration: twitter.com, opt-out: support.twitter.com. - XING AG, Dammtorstrasse 29-32, 20354 Hamburg, Germany. Data protection: https://www.xing.com/privacy.
- LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Data protection: http://instagram.com/about/legal/privacy/.
17. Use of WhatsApp
1. We use the sharing buttons of the WhatsApp service, offered by WhatsApp Inc. 1601 Willow Road Menlo Park, California 94025. The functionality of the sharing buttons we use corresponds to that of regular online links. The buttons can be used to share links to our websites with other users via WhatsApp Messenger.
2. No code from WhatsApp is executed on our website. However, we would like to point out that the WhatsApp service can evaluate user information for advertising and marketing purposes.
3. For further information on the purposes, types and scope of data collection and further processing and use of the data by WhatsApp, as well as the related rights and setting options to protect your privacy, users can refer to the WhatsApp data protection information: https://www.whatsapp.com/legal/.
1. With the following information we will inform you about the contents of our newsletter as well as the registration, dispatch and statistical evaluation procedures as well as your right of objection. By subscribing to our newsletter, you declare that you agree to the receipt and the procedures described.
2. Content of the newsletter: We send newsletters, e-mails and other electronic notifications with advertising information (hereinafter referred to as "newsletter") only with the consent of the recipient or with legal permission. If the content of the newsletter is specifically described when registering for the newsletter, it is decisive for the consent of the user. In addition, our newsletters contain information about current promotions of the B&K Sportwagen Rheinland GmbH and news from the vehicle range.
3. Double opt-in and logging: Registration for our newsletter is done in a so-called double-opt-in procedure. This means you will receive an e-mail after logging in to ask for confirmation of your registration. This confirmation is necessary so that nobody can register with external e-mail addresses. The registration for the newsletter will be logged in order to prove the registration process according to the legal requirements. This includes the storage of the login and the confirmation time, as well as the IP address. Likewise, changes to your data stored with the shipping service provider will be logged.
4. Registration data: To register for the newsletter, it is sufficient to provide your email address. In addition, we ask you to give a name so that we can address you personally in the newsletter. We also ask you for further information, e.g. about vehicles, in order to adapt the content of the newsletter to your interests. We also ask you to provide contact information, e.g. if you would like us to contact you about a vehicle.
5. Statistical survey and analysis - The newsletters contain a so-called "web beacon", ie a pixel-sized file that is retrieved from our server when the newsletter is opened. As part of this retrieval, technical information, such as information about the browser and your system, as well as your IP address and the time of the retrieval are collected. This information is used for the technical improvement of the services based on the technical data or the target groups and their reading behavior based on their retrieval locations (which can be determined with the help of the IP address) or the access times. The statistical surveys also include determining whether the newsletters are opened, when they are opened and which links are clicked. For technical reasons, this information can be assigned to the individual newsletter recipient. However, it is not our aim to observe individual users. The evaluations serve us much more to recognize the reading habits of our users and to adapt our content to them or to send different content according to the interests of our users.
6. The statistical surveys and analyzes as well as the logging of the registration process are carried out on the basis of our legitimate interests within the meaning of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR. We are interested in the use of a user-friendly and secure newsletter system that serves both our business interests and the expectations of users.
7. Cancellation / Revocation - You can cancel the receipt of our newsletter at any time, ie revoke your consent. You will find a link to cancel the newsletter at the end of each newsletter. If the users have only registered for the newsletter and canceled this registration, their personal data will be deleted.
19. Integration of services and contents of third parties
1. We use content or service offers from third-party providers within our online offer on the basis of our legitimate interests (ie interest in the analysis, optimization and economic operation of our online offer within the meaning of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f) GDPR) Integrate content and services, such as videos or fonts (hereinafter referred to as “content”). This always presupposes that the third-party providers of this content perceive the IP address of the user, as they would not be able to send the content to their browser without the IP address. The IP address is therefore required to display this content. We strive to only use content whose respective providers only use the IP address to deliver the content. Third-party providers can also use so-called pixel tags (invisible graphics, also known as "web beacons") for statistical or marketing purposes. The "pixel tags" can be used to evaluate information such as visitor traffic on the pages of this website. The pseudonymous information can also be stored in cookies on the user's device and contain, among other things, technical information about the browser and operating system, referring websites, visiting time and other information about the use of our online offer, and can also be linked to such information from other sources.
2. The following illustration provides an overview of third-party providers and their content, along with links to their data protection declarations, which contain further information on the processing of data and, in part already mentioned here, options for objection (so-called opt-out):
- Maps of the "Google Maps" service provided by the third-party provider Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Data protection: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/, Opt-out: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/. Google is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement and thus offers a guarantee that it will comply with European data protection law (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active).
- Chat function from Smartsupp.com, sro, Milady Horakove 13, 602 00 Brno, Czech Republic. The chat function enables us to contact website visitors. The content of the chat is sent to Smartsupp. We do not ask for personal information or passwords during the chats and if you do not provide such data, we cannot draw any conclusions about you. The data that Smartsupp stores includes: chat history, name provided, IP address at the time of the chat and country of origin. These data are not passed on to third parties and are only used for protection and internal statistics. By using the chat, you agree to this storage and use of the data. Data protection: https://www.smartsupp.com/de/privacy.
20. User rights
1. Users have the right to request information free of charge about the personal data that we have stored about them. In addition, users have the right to correct inaccurate data, restrict the processing and deletion of their personal data, if applicable, to assert their rights to data portability and, in the event of unlawful data processing being assumed, to lodge a complaint with the responsible supervisory authority (state commissioner for data protection and Freedom of information North Rhine-Westphalia, Kavalleriestraße 2-4, 40213 Düsseldorf).
2. Likewise, users can revoke consent, generally with effect for the future.
21. Deletion of data
1. The data stored by us will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required for their intended purpose and the deletion does not conflict with any statutory retention requirements. If the user's data is not deleted because it is required for other and legally permissible purposes, its processing will be restricted. This means that the data is blocked and not processed for other purposes. This applies, for example, to user data that must be kept for commercial or tax reasons.
2. According to legal requirements, the storage takes place for 6 years according to § 257 Abs. 1 HGB (trading books, inventories, opening balance sheets, annual financial statements, commercial letters, accounting documents, etc.) and for 10 years according to § 147 Abs. 1 AO (books, records, Management reports, accounting documents, commercial and business letters, documents relevant for taxation, etc.)
22. right to
1. Users can object to the future processing of their personal data in accordance with the legal requirements at any time. The objection can in particular be made against processing for direct marketing purposes.
1. We reserve the right to change the data protection declaration in order to adapt it to changed legal situations or to changes in the service and data processing. However, this only applies to declarations on data processing. If the consent of the user is required or components of the data protection declaration contain provisions of the contractual relationship with the users, the changes are only made with the consent of the users.
2. Users are asked to inform themselves regularly about the content of the data protection declaration.
For questions about data protection at the B&K Sportwagen Rheinland GmbH, our data protection officer is at your disposal at Datenschutz @ bk-sportwagen (dot) de.
For the purpose of executing the contract, including processing of complaints / warranty: Art. 6  b GDPR.
When transmitting data to other service providers in the context of carrying out repair work: Art. 6  b GDPR.
The data processing takes place on the following legal bases:
• when transferring data to an insurance company in the case of a cost estimate: Art. 6  b GDPR
• for the storage of data according to AO / HGB: Art. 6  c GDPR
• for the processing of data in the car dealership for advertising purposes, including advertising-related profiling: Art. 6  f GDPR
• Data transfer for further advertising purposes: Art 6  a GDPR
• E-mail advertising: Art 6  a GDPR and Section 7 Paragraph 3 UWG
• Telephone advertising: Art 6  a GDPR and § 7 Paragraph 2 No. 2 Var. 2 UWG
This data protection declaration can be updated at any time as required.
Düsseldorf, May 21.05.2018, XNUMX
Telefon: + 49 211 731492-50
Fax: +49 211 731 492-59
Berliner Allee 32